Tuesday, April 1, 2008

An April Fool? from P

It is official. I gave my notice at work today! Wow, that's a relief. I have been thinking, dreaming, worrying about how this would go since last summer. My meeting with my area manager went very well. The best part was when he said "So you are going to take a year off and go sailing? For you that makes perfect sense. That fits you." The hard part is going to be telling my team tomorrow. But the great part is that the journey begins for real - now.

3 comments:

Isabels Revenge said...

Carol & I could not be more proud of your and Kollette’s commitment to live life and take a chance on actually living it! We will be watching from our worn out office chairs surrounded by the aroma of stale air and over-brewed coffee… Isabel’s Revenge… over

C.C. said...

Wonderful!! I can't wait to read more about your adventures on Senara! You two are living proof that it's never too late and all things are possible. Congratulations and love to you both!

Unknown said...

Pat please keep in touch...
My personal web page is http://www.myspace.com/mymtgplanner